Come join us for our first cruise of 2017!!!
Important: You do not need a boat to participate!!! See below for details.
We are currently finalizing the details, but our current plan is as follows:
Friday, April 7th:
- Depart home port and make way for beautiful Dana Point Harbor.
- Anchor or reserve a slip.
- Sunset social & no host cocktails aboard ALYC lead boat (S/V Windward or TBD)
- Spend the evening with your fellow ALYC members.
Saturday, April 8th:
- Sleep off the nights festivities or meet up for breakfast with an old or new ALYC friend.
- Free afternoon to lounge on the boat, at the beach, or in the water.
- Mid afternoon or early evening. Meet up at DWYC (Tentative) for the remainder of the night.
Sunday, April 9th:
- Pot-luck breakfast aboard the ALYC lead boat.
- Early afternoon - depart for home.
For members without a boat, please email me and we can discuss details on how to meet-up with the group in Dana Point.
See You There!