Thank you for making the 2020 Old Glory Boat Parade the biggest yet! We had 51 boats registered, along with the club boat Valor and VIP boat Mallika, for a total of 53 boats in the parade. If you missed it, you can catch it below, courtesy of Newport Beach TV.
To register, first download the Waiver of Liability.
- Print it
- Sign it
- Take a picture of it or scan it
- Click on Register
- Fill out all required information
- Upload your signed Waiver of Liability
- Register for the Skippers Meeting, by clicking on one of the available dates and times below:
- Zoom #1: June 24, 2020 @ 6:00pm
- Zoom #2: July 2, 2020 @ 7:00pm
- In Person Late Registration - Walk-up: July 3 @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
American Legion Post 291
215 15th Street
Newport Beach, CA
Please note that the Post will likely be closed by this time and if you do not have a parking pass, you will not be able to park on the property. You may park at Marina Park or other public parking and walk up to the Hut in the back parking lot of Post 291 to register and receive a parade package.
Prior to the parade, you will be emailed your registration packet. It will contain:
- Cover letter with any pertinent information and instructions - Click here to view Sample Instructions
- Parade map
- Your parade entry number which will need to be secured your vessel
If you would like to volunteer to help with the parade, including decorating Valor, or you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Due to Social Distancing Guidelines, we will be accepting all registrations online. Should you have any difficulties, we are also happy to take your reservation over the phone. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all assistance.
We look forward to seeing you out there on the water with us!