Come join us for our next cruise of 2017!!!
Important: You do not need a boat to participate!!! See below for details.
We are currently finalizing the details, but our current plan is as follows:
Friday, June 23rd:
- Depart home port and make way for beautiful Dana Point Harbor. S/V Tara will be the Leadboat.
- Anchor or reserve a slip.
- Sunset BBQ and Social hosted by ALYC. Location will be determined on arrival in Dana Point.
- Spend the evening with your fellow ALYC members.
Saturday, June 24th:
- Sleep off the nights festivities or meet up for breakfast with an old or new ALYC friend.
- Free afternoon to lounge on the boat, at the beach, or in the water.
- Mid afternoon or early evening. Meet up at DPYC (Tentative) for the remainder of the night.
Sunday, June 25th:
One last thing... We will be offering a prize ($100 value) for participation. Details on rules will be posted shortly!!!!
- Pot-luck breakfast aboard the ALYC lead boat or gather at a local restaurant.
- Early afternoon - depart for home.
For members without a boat, please email me and we can discuss details on how you can meet-up with the group in Dana Point.
See You There!