ALYC Dive and snorkeL Group
Are you interested in scuba diving or snorkeling?
Would you like to participate in boat trips and specialty charters?
Interested in learning more about our world beneath the waves?
Want to watch some great dive and snorkel oriented presentations?
Have you always wanted to dive or snorkel but didn’t know where to start?
Join the ALYC Dive and Snorkeling Group!
2015 was a great start for our group. We’ve grown to over 100 members with new folks
joining all the time. We had some fun events and great talks at our monthly meetings. 2018 is
going to take our group to a whole new level. Membership is free and open to all members of the
ALYC. Group meetings are held the last Wednesday of each month in the Hut at American
Legion Post 291 at 6:30pm. Come on down and join us!
Some of the exciting things in store for 2018
- Mulit-day boat trips to Catalina, Dana Point, & the Channel Islands.
- Local one-day boat trips along the OC Coast.
- Regular Discover Scuba, Intro Snorkeling and Scuba Refresher Courses.
- Presentations/Classes on Full Face Mask Diving, Gear Demos, CPR/First Aid, Dive/Snorkel Safety & Emergency gear use, how to improve your underwater photography and video, Travel Gear Demos, Dive/Snorkel Travel Opportunities, Hollywood Underwater (filming in an underwater set!).
- Opportunities to participate in Underwater Cleanups in Dana Point, Catalina, & Newport.
- Special discounts from our great sponsor, SCUBA.com.
- And more being planned!
Contact Chair Troy Knott @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Vice Chair/Secretary Angelina Garcia @
email@example.com for more information.